I would have to agree that Whitney and Jazzy have got their priorities right. Many NYR's can seem quite frivolous and even selfish, when you get right down to it (like resolving to lose weight). But having a goal is never a bad idea, even if it only seems to affect you. As long as nobody else is harmed in your goal, then it's better than no goal at all.
BTW, I have taken the liberty of deleting a few of the more snarky replies which have cropped up over the last few days. It's not cool to be too cool to take part.
1 Comments:
I would have to agree that Whitney and Jazzy have got their priorities right. Many NYR's can seem quite frivolous and even selfish, when you get right down to it (like resolving to lose weight). But having a goal is never a bad idea, even if it only seems to affect you. As long as nobody else is harmed in your goal, then it's better than no goal at all.
BTW, I have taken the liberty of deleting a few of the more snarky replies which have cropped up over the last few days. It's not cool to be too cool to take part.
1/18/06, 10:41 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home